It Takes Guts to Fight Obesity
A single carrot will supply all your vitamin A needs for the whole day. It’s also a great food to nibble, being a much healthier pastime than grazing on potato chips.
Research has also shown that this vegetable has a protective effect against ultraviolet light ( in other words they will help you look younger, longer).
1. Carrot is energizing and antiseptic
2. Eating carrots will encourage healthy skin, hair, bones, eyesight and will also cleanse the body
3. Another benefit of carrot is on people with heart problem. It is believed that carrot may reduce risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer
The use :
1. Fresh carrot juice will relieve you from stress, fatigue and will cleanse and energize the body
2. Carrot soup is a home remedy for diarrhea because it calms the bowel and slows down bacterial development.
3. Raw or grated carrots can be used for wounds, cuts and inflammation.
1. Get the refrigerated carrots. Carrot will lose its sweetness and crispness if left unwrapped at room temperature.
2. The deeper the orange color, the more carotenoids (source of vitamin A) it contains.
3. Carrots have tough walls that the body may have problem with. So if you love to nibble carrots raw, cooking them just until crisp-tender will make their nutrients more accessible to the body.
For More information look at http://www.oohoi.com/natural%20remedy/everyday_food/carrot.htm