Mt. San Antonio College presents,
in collaboration with Assemblymembers Dr. Ed Hernandez and Norma J. Torres,
CASH FOR COLLEGE!!!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
>>RSVP by February 5, 2010
SPACE IS LIMITED!! YOU MUST
REGISTER TO ATTEND!!
Are you concerned about how to pay for college? This free event is for you!
High School Seniors &/or parents are encourged to attend this event to obtain assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
* Free assistance with the 2010-11 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Cal Grant GPA Verification Form necessary for Cal Grants.
* Information on types of financial aid available, including scholarships
* Mt. SAC admission and enrollment information, Student Services/support programs overview
* AB540-Learn about resources available
* Free meal
What you &/or your parents need to bring:
* Copy of social secruity card number
* Non-citizens should provide a copy of their permanent resident card
* 2009 Federal income tax return W-2 forms (if not available, bring 2008 Tax Return & 2009 W-2 forms)
* 2009 untaxed income records (such as child report recieved, Workers Compensation and disability benefits)
* Your FAFSA Personal Identification Number (PIN). Apply NOW for a PIN online at www.pin.ed.gov