- One gallon of water weighs 8.34 pounds; one cubic foot contains 7.84 gallons of water.
- People need about 2.5 quarts of water a day to maintain…
Posted on March 11, 2010 at 7:30am — 1 Comment
- Water is the most common substance found on earth.
- Water is the only substance found naturally in three forms: solid, liquid, and gas.
- Eighty percent of the earth's surface is water.
- Ninety-seven percent of the earth's water is saltwater in oceans and seas. Of the 3% that is freshwater, only 1% is available for drinking - the remaining 2% is frozen…
Posted on March 8, 2010 at 5:28pm — 2 Comments